mepeace.org

Mick's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"Mazin, you've hit an all time low. Added to its other "crimes" Israel is now guilty…"

Mick replied Mar 23, 2009 to Example of "Israel's racist, sexist orientalism"

8 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Basil, I'm not sure why whatever I say, in this case a dsicussion about world views,…"

Mick replied Mar 22, 2009 to Hamas Torture Brings Gaza Reign of Fear - Jason Koutsoukis

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Basil, you wrote: "I am not Jewish, but I found his comments offensive", which makes…"

Mick replied Mar 22, 2009 to Gaza: An Arab-Made Misery by Nonie Darwish

14 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Mazin, for somebody so touchy about insult and being put down, as you have demonstra…"

Mick replied Mar 21, 2009 to Hamas Torture Brings Gaza Reign of Fear - Jason Koutsoukis

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Hi Neri, can we really ignore that, despite the genocide causing the deaths of hundr…"

Mick replied Mar 21, 2009 to Hamas Torture Brings Gaza Reign of Fear - Jason Koutsoukis

34 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"I notice, Basil, that you don't address a single argument made in the article, inste…"

Mick replied Mar 21, 2009 to Gaza: An Arab-Made Misery by Nonie Darwish

14 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Hi Basil, it's got nothing to do with agreeing or not. Arguments stand or fall on th…"

Mick replied Mar 20, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Neri, I agree with you that the value lies in discussion and the ideas, not in ident…"

Mick replied Mar 20, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Basil, before you even look at the Geneva Coventions, you must decide if they apply…"

Mick replied Mar 18, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

"Max, I think all the levels of considering issues to be valid, including the legalit…"

Mick replied Mar 18, 2009 to A Simple Question from an Israeli friend who lives in Hebron - that I can't answer :> - please help

178 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mazin Qumsiyeh

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service