mepeace.org

Luai Haddad's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"hello all and thanks for joining this discussion.. SOON i will tell a small story..…"

Luai Haddad replied Sep 3, 2008 to Is it possible for peace maker to be deceptive (To deceive his Friends)

26 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

"i joined mepeace coz i trust that peace in middle east is very possible Luai"

Luai Haddad replied Aug 18, 2008 to mePEACEplan -- Why did YOU join mePEACE.org?

58 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Michael Goebel

"Hello all, I spent all last night and this morning reading what i miss last week (w…"

Luai Haddad replied Aug 9, 2008 to A committed peaceseeker gives up! Should others?

77 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Ahmed

"... and by accept joining with your free will to mepeace.org you are accepting this…"

Luai Haddad replied Aug 7, 2008 to What can we do to ensure a safe environment on mepeace.org?

46 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Eyal Raviv

"They say it all for the good, but meanwhile this challenges in the middle east surel…"

Luai Haddad replied Jul 29, 2008 to Honesty and Clarity >> Let Us Answer .. To all members

35 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Hi Jon 5. Have you been called a Traitor coz u choose the peace path? No, I will ne…"

Luai Haddad replied Jul 29, 2008 to Honesty and Clarity >> Let Us Answer .. To all members

35 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"hi seth 1. Does Palestine Have the right to exist as a country equal to Israel? (Ye…"

35 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Let Us Be More Organized For many years ive tried to build a common idea that be ac…"

Luai Haddad replied Jul 28, 2008 to The Question of Free Speech and mepeace.org dialog

107 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Dear Neri, > >First let me comment at this statement "rules of >engagement"…"

Luai Haddad replied Jul 28, 2008 to The Question of Free Speech and mepeace.org dialog

107 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Thanks For all who Shared his view in this discussion.. Frankly now am mush more in…"

Luai Haddad replied Jul 24, 2008 to Honesty and Clarity >> Let Us Answer .. To all members

35 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service