mepeace.org

Neri Bar-On's Discussions (4,211)

Discussions Replied To (3738) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear friend, I hope that Israel has more then one goal, and there is no "number one…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 13, 2008 to

just now

"I agree with you that agreement by any governament will not resolve our conflict. an…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 13, 2008 to "How can we best get the religious to truly believe that peace is what we need?"

7 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"Dear freind I invite you to read "Making Our Synagogues Vessels of Tikkun Olam" BY…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 13, 2008 to "How can we best get the religious to truly believe that peace is what we need?"

7 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"This is so sad, There were so many innocent Palestinians killed and heart by this bl…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 6, 2008 to Two Stories from the Israeli Holocaust to Palestinians

152 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

"Dear friends, I know we all want a change in the situation, I guess we all feel stu…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 5, 2008 to How the Israeli Soldiers can stop the Palestinian Non-violence Resistance ?

25 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Catherine

"Dear Tayla, "internet for Peace" is just a framwork to network people who are inter…"

Neri Bar-On replied Mar 1, 2008 to Can you explain me how can internet supports peace in education?

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. Surendra Pathak

"When you say "too complicated" do you mean that it cannot be resolve and we need to…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 22, 2008 to Israel and Hamas- What should be done?

8 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"You may be right with your logic, but if you not recognize the condition and world v…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 19, 2008 to VICTIMHOOD: Man loses arm in accident. How should he live from then on?

13 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Jason Silberman

"you are asking hard question. You can recogniza that "National Pride" is usually pa…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 19, 2008 to How to teach Human Rights beyond National Pride ?

2 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"I am not to judge you dialog skills and I appreciate both of you being good hearted…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 12, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service