mepeace.org

Neri Bar-On's Discussions (4,211)

Discussions Replied To (3738) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess we Israelies and non Palestinians should remember that it is an palestinian…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 12, 2008 to

just now

"source: http://humanemergencemiddleeast.org/build-palestine-blog/2007/06/guest-blog-…"

Neri Bar-On replied Feb 12, 2008 to Israeli looking for point of view of Palestinian in Gaza

1 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Dear Friend, I think you gave an objective report of on the problem and I fully agr…"

Neri Bar-On replied Dec 29, 2007 to One, two, three, four or more State solutions?

7 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by ALI

"Co-existence is a nice idea when we think that two un compromising ideas should be s…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 24, 2007 to Discussion dedicated to tolerance and co-existence in Israel

11 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Paul RETI

"It is not easy bourdon we all carry in our emotions; we need also to recognize that…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 10, 2007 to Suggestion

9 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"These are good actions, But I think of Ahmed.M.A.Alhelou suggestion to have a demons…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 10, 2007 to Suggestion

9 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I think it should be easy to contact the One Voice and see if they are interested in…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 8, 2007 to Suggestion

9 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"I am all support for such suggestion, I do not think that the Issue is Majority or M…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 8, 2007 to Suggestion

9 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"You are right, we all have a sense of peace, but it is composed with all our wisdom,…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 8, 2007 to What is your definition of a peaceful solution?

2 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Yigal D. Kahana

"Friend, I edited a bit a my comment from other discussion. We need realism, becaus…"

Neri Bar-On replied Nov 5, 2007 to Why was the One Million Voices event postponed?

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Neri Bar-On

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service