mepeace.org

Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"i ask you again to never reply to my messages Paul, because you are not able to unde…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 16, 2009 to Bolivia cuts ties with Israel, seeks genocide charges against Israeli officials

42 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ron

"Hi Mick, Don't you think that all along Israel history you can see explicit idea an…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 16, 2009 to Bolivia cuts ties with Israel, seeks genocide charges against Israeli officials

42 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ron

"Dear Stephanie, if you want to be less confused about the differences between these…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 15, 2009 to Bolivia cuts ties with Israel, seeks genocide charges against Israeli officials

42 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ron

"This accusation of "genocide" is unappropriate, it's not a genocide, it's a War Crim…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 14, 2009 to Bolivia cuts ties with Israel, seeks genocide charges against Israeli officials

42 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ron

"Bernard-Henri Levy is certainly the worst french "philosopher" i have ever read :),…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 12, 2009 to Israeli citizens calling upon international community to stop Israel

31 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Sunshine Girl

"This war is a crime against ourselves, a crime against Israel Here is a new text fro…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 12, 2009 to European Demonstrations protesting against the Massive Attack on Gaza by Israel

7 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"you're right, the only way, Eva is that many israeli people like you go there... Wha…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 12, 2009 to Go to Palestine, Visit the people, talk to them, drink coffee with them

22 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Roro Faraj

"Dear Mazin, the only way to stop the insinuations of Paul and his twisted arguments…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 11, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"yes and we know all that current israeli gov. is only using war for next elections i…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 11, 2009 to European Demonstrations protesting against the Massive Attack on Gaza by Israel

7 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Dear Mazin, i agree with you, people have a very bad use of "zionism", "antizionism…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 11, 2009 to Israeli citizens calling upon international community to stop Israel

31 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Sunshine Girl

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service