mepeace.org

Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some news about some European Demonstrations against the current war crime…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 11, 2009 to European Demonstrations protesting against the Massive Attack on Gaza by Israel

7 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Dear David, I'm sorry, but your vision of the History is not correct, but no matter…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 7, 2009 to Dealing with savage leaders

445 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Basil Keilani

"Dear Hiba, dear Shahdan why do you continue to talk with a blind man... You waste yo…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 4, 2009 to Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

218 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by TONY RANSOM

"Manifestation pour la Palestine à Parisenvoyé par rue89 Here is an independant vi…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 2, 2009 to The Question of Free Speech and mepeace.org dialog

107 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Dear Stephanie, to clarify, in Europe demonstrations are not anti-semitic, Calls fo…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 2, 2009 to The Question of Free Speech and mepeace.org dialog

107 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"please please Paul, ignore what i can write here or anywhere... Many people here hav…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 2, 2009 to Tom Segev in Haaretz: Trying to 'teach Hamas a lesson' is fundamentally wrong with french translation published in "Libération" Newspaper

7 Jan 2, 2009

"A text, writen yesterday by Michel Warschawski, from Alternative Information Center,…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 2, 2009 to European Demonstrations protesting against the Massive Attack on Gaza by Israel

7 Jan 12, 2009

"Dear Neri, if you want to quantify, maybe you can use independent informations sourc…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 1, 2009 to Yearly data of bombs from Gaza (sepearted to Rockets and bombs)

6 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"we can't quantify Siege, Neri, we just can qualify it... a vile action, a lent asphy…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 1, 2009 to Yearly data of bombs from Gaza (sepearted to Rockets and bombs)

6 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"hmm "a lesson" with 400 killed is not very funny :( . Fortunately you have suppresse…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 1, 2009 to Tom Segev in Haaretz: Trying to 'teach Hamas a lesson' is fundamentally wrong with french translation published in "Libération" Newspaper

7 Jan 2, 2009

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
48 minutes ago
Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service