mepeace.org

All Discussions Tagged 'racism' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Challenges ahead - The situation of asylum seekers and migrant workers in Israel

The following video clip posted on Joseph Dana's website highlights one of the challenges for Israel in relation to asylum seekers and migr…

Started by Stewart Mills

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff stern

Racism: No excuse

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4003502,00.html   Just saw this article, which really disturbs me as a human being and also as a…

Started by daniel klein

27 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dan Smith

Settler terrorism and hatred should be exposed, for peace

The settlers are terrorists and they teach their children hatred. They are protected by a security guard system funded by the Israeli gover…

Started by Ray Hanania

11 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by mary

ISRAEL, RACISM AND ZIONISM

ISRAEL, RACISM AND ZIONISM It is not surprising at all that the UN Review Conference from 20 to 24 April 2009 in Geneva to “assess progres…

Started by Ruba Ashqar

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Basil Keilani

Zionophobia is racism

[Comment: I did not write this though I agree with his basic premise that "Zionophobia is racism" or more accurately that Zionophobia is a…

Started by Paul RETI

22 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Eyal Raviv

The Right Wing Coalition

The people of Israel have very little to be proud in the cobbling together of this right wing coalition with the Labor Party under Ehud Bar…

Started by Shimon Z. Klein

0 Apr 18, 2009

Did anybody read this book?

Hi, did anybody read this book? Susann Nathan, The Other Side of Israel: My Journey Across the Jewish/Arab Divide http://www.amazon.com/O

Started by Nadjaschka

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Christine Quelch

On mepeace.org, what is and is not a personal attack

The owner of this site, Eyal Raviv, obviously under great pressure from some, closed the discussion Bernard Madoff & Wrong Ideas About…

Started by Paul RETI

11 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Philip Knight

On mepeace.org, what is and is not an appropriate allusion or reference to a group of people

The owner of this site, Eyal Raviv, obviously under great pressure from some, closed the discussion Bernard Madoff & Wrong Ideas About…

Started by Paul RETI

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Paul RETI

"Jews require a Jewish state in order to be free"

The above statement was made by Elaine Friedland in the context of another discussion. I think it is actually a very important subject to d…

Started by Mazin Qumsiyeh

100 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Wael_

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
yesterday
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service