We are committed to upholding the following vision, values, guidelines and rules for the community on mepeace.org. These are the criteria for participating in our community of peacemakers.
mepeace.org is a community of peacemakers interacting, informing and inspiring peace.
1. We believe that peace with harmony is possible.
2. We promote solutions based on dialogue, and cooperation in creating our common future.
3. We respect the dignity and rights of individuals, regardless of their religion, culture, faith and custom.
- If you participate in mepeace.org, you agree to abide by these guidelines and rules:
1. Honor the vision, values and people of mepeace.org
2. Communicate honestly and respectfully
3. Contribute constructively to our conversation and community
4. Share yourself openly. Add your photo and complete your profile so people know you
5. Be respectful of everyone here as an individual, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, political views, or any other factor.
1. Do not insult, embarrass or accuse others on this site. Speak to the subject, not the person.
2. Do not trivialize or dismiss other people's experiences or their views. Engage with them respectfully.
3. Do not belittle or post generalizations about groups. Seriously respect them.
4. Do not advocate violence and do not post images that promote or glorify violence. Promote peace.
5. Do not publicize messages communicated privately to you. If you feel insulted, contact that person directly.
6. Do not post under a false identity or photo of others and do not speak for others. Share yourself.
7. Do not use foul or belittling language. Communicate respectfully.
8. Do not publish people’s personal information or pictures. Respect the privacy of others.
9. Do not undermine, libel, slander or make false statements about our community, persons or purpose. Contribute.
10. Do not spam or advertise anything that is not related or conducive to our peacemaking efforts. Peace.
To summarize, we invite you to help us achieve our vision and values by upholding our guidelines and rules to engage each other respectfully. This is a platform for peacemakers advancing peace. While free speech is important, we will not tolerate abuse, harassment, or other such communication. We reserve the right to ban any member or remove any content from the site at our discretion. If you see any abuse of our values and guidelines on mepeace, please report it to us immediately by clicking Report an Issue
on the bottom of the page.
Thank you for being a peacemaker in our community, for sharing our vision and adhering to our values, guidelines and rules.