mepeace.org

Is it possible for peace maker to be deceptive (To deceive his Friends)

A big question !!!

Why i asked ??

in the becoming days (weeks) i will publish many proves about people who said and says that they hold the peace flag and act like this in so many times and when it comes to reality we disover that they hold many faces and act in away that keeps u asking yourself many questions like why that happened and why they act in such way.. does money a problem?? or its just a way of life? or all this considered a work that we can use to get money and become wealty by holding the peace flag !!!

when someone hold a real peace flag in his heart trying his best to acheive something and discover a huge gap between him and others that makes him goes away searching for the truth about a person that used to say things and act in other way.. this situation makes people stop/pause trying to analyse whats happening.. trying to remove masks from faces to discover this person reality..

I'm frustrated..

should i be like these people!!! should i use masks to deal with others!!! maybe yes !! if my target was money.. maybe i should do the same ..

I'm frustrated.. down.. feel that who used to say am with peace and only says that to acheive his/her agenda !!!

Scandal ..
should i publish what i know and what i will discover in the becoming days(weeks)?.. maybe i should for the sake of peace..

Best Wishes to all

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you share with us what you do like in this site?
Can you share with us what you do like in this site?
Shaul,

Iman was not only pro-palestinian she said clearly she do not wish to be a member and was not talking to any one nor even direct messages from eyal.

So I do not think it relate for her being pro-palestinian, it relate to that she was not cooperating with what she think is Zionist and some people in this forum are Israelis.

As you know from your case and if you read the many posts on banning the majority of the people wish to minimize banning. But banning a person who want to be banned cannot be VERY BAD
Mary relax,

I said that Iman did not want to be a member here, please read again.

This is exactly what she wrote, and I guess you can check it in Palestine mothers:

Wolves in sheep clothing

Iman Hijjo, murdered in her mother's arms @ 4 months old

Wolves in sheep clothing

Yesterday, I joined the very ominous sinister site “mepeace” using the name Iman (above photo); I posted one link to the film “The Iron Wall” and only 10 pictures!!
Within less than 15 hours I was totally banned, my IP was blocked, and I can’t access the site even to read!

Now, to those blood-soaked criminals who come frothing with fake words of peace but get incensed and infuriated when they hear the word justice, I would say:

Masters of lies and dishonesty

I would like to see you talking to the Nazis who abused you without asking them to acknowledge their crimes

I would like to see how you respond to those who deny the holocaust

I would like to see you turning a blind eye to Hitler’s crimes and moving forward without asking for justice or compensation

Masters of terror and deceit

How do you want us to move on with out YOU acknowledging your crimes of theft, ethnic cleansing and genocide, yet you demand that the whole world acknowledges the crimes of Hitler against you?

Masters of arrogance and conceit

How could you deny our Catastrophe and your responsibility for it, yet insist and make sure that anyone who even doubts (let alone denies) the holocaust or the number six millions has to pay severely by imprisonment and loss of livelihood and even life?

Masters of mischief and evil doing

God had sent you many warnings; that you do not transgress or do mischief in the land, but your arrogance, self interest, greed and supremacy are blinding you from seeing the evil you are doing

Instead of acknowledging your crimes and establishing justice, you are still in a state of total denial, carried away with more crimes, more lies, and suppression of truth

Instead of repentance and accepting that you have wronged us, you try to silence our faint voices causing more deception, concealing the truth and sinking deeply in the abyss of immorality and wickedness

Your Jewishness, your self interest, your love of material gains and you drunkenness by power is what you worship now not the God of goodness, peace and justice

My warning to you now is the same warning given to your ancestors by many prophets and prophetic voices

You are descending deeper in the hole that you dug for yourselves by your evil deeds, your denial of truth, and by your inability to ask for forgiveness

The crimes that you have committed against us are indeed painful and agonizing, but it’s only done against our physical bodies, our souls are out of your reach and forever intact; however, it’s your own souls that you are disfiguring and destroying, if only you knew

Unfortunate, pitiable and deceived souls

You have lost your humanity and killed your own souls if only you could see

Unless and until you acknowledge your crimes and correct the wrongs you have committed there will be a dark bleak and desolate future awaiting for you

And this is a promise

Mischief makers

They cry peace, but what they mean is war; they scream freedom but what they mean is enslavement; they shout democracy but what they mean is democracy for their own kind.

The Quran describes such people whose words contradict their deeds:

“And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only. Are not they indeed the mischief-makers? But they perceive not. (2:11-12)”

WARNING

“And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and will become tyrants and behave insolently with extreme arrogance.” (17:4)

“When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants of mighty prowess: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled.” (17:5)

“Afterwards, we will give you a turn over them, and will grant you an increase of wealth and children; we will give you the upper hand.” (17:6)

“If you do good, it will be for your own benefit, but if you do evil, it will be against your souls. When the prophecy of your second transgression will come to pass, sadness will cover your faces. They (your enemies) will enter the mosque as they did the first time, they will wipe out all the gains you had accomplished.” (17:7)

“It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if you revert to transgression, we will counter with retribution. We have designated hell as a final abode for those who conceal the truth.” (17:8)

The ONLY thing that could save you -arrogant zionists- from a bleak and painful future is to reverse your evil ways of oppression, arrogance and greed, and act like civilized human beings, with justice and compassion

But mischief makers perceive not
And what do you have to say about Grisha, Radical, John Cudini?

We for sure need to find a way to include all people but when it comes to disrespect then actions must happen.
"Iman" posted it in response to posts as she did to my posts in Palestine Mothers.
she said clearly she expected to be baned and did not answer any posts addressed to her.

She is hurt, but not innocent and clearly say she not interested in the activity of the site. so why do you ignore this part of the story?

I am very happy that you are so keen to work with us, it really inspire hope.
so what about this text:

How do you want us to move on with out YOU (Zionist) acknowledging your crimes of theft, ethnic cleansing and genocide, yet you demand that the whole world acknowledges the crimes of Hitler against you?

How could you deny our Catastrophe and your responsibility for it, yet insist and make sure that anyone who even doubts (let alone denies) the holocaust or the number six millions has to pay severely by imprisonment and loss of livelihood and even life?

Mary,

My personal view is that we need not chase any more on 80-90-100 years old Nazis.

Iman use this words toward Zionists:

racist songs and racist pictures have no place anywhere.
Is Arabs are race? Is Palestinians a race?

why is it racist when someone "calls Arabs natural killers"?

The issue is with generalization (all Arabs, All Zionists) and blame un-resolvable evil property (killers,mischief and evil doing)

you do think that Zionist is Evil and you think that a person who agree with you is not doing generalization and claim indisputable evil property of Zionism.

weird.
This from UNESCO document about race.
the full document is attached.

5. These are the scientific facts. Unfortunately, however,
when most people use the term “ race ” they do not do so in
the sense above defined. To most people, a race is any group of people whom they choose to describe as a race. Thus, many national, religious, geographic, linguistic or cultural groups have, in such loose usage, heen called “ race “, when obviously Americans are not a race, nor are Englishmen, nor Frenchmen, nor any other national group. Catholics, Protestants, Moslems and Jews are not races, nor are groups who speak English or any other language thereby definable as a race; people who live in Iceland or England or India are not races; nor are people who are culturally Turkish or Chinese or the like thereby describable as races.
Attachments:
Ana,

there is no need to deny that Israel creation cause the Nakba.

Yes some Arab countries were involve in that, and some Arab countries still refuse to support the Palestinians by giving them citizen rights but without Israel and the Zionist push to have Jewish homeland in Palestine the Naqba would not have happened.

This ofcourse does not make Iman right and denying the existence of Israel is a call for war as Israel do exist with more the 7mil citizens.
Ana,

The Naqba cause by many forces, and it become so dramatic due many more forces.

There is no "Palestinian" or "Israeli" right claim of who to blame. The Palestinian society live today mostly under Israeli control (occupation) and in refugee camps. this is millions of people that lost their livelihood and property,

Israel can recognize its part in this, and one day it will ask for forgiveness as the Palestinians.

now we need to create a new social structure to create a Palestinian national state that never existed. I say we because Israel is part of this process and its actions too influence of the Palestinian ability to create such change.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Linda thats me. updated their profile
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service