mepeace.org

Following is a LINK to your FREE COPY of Peace Day Magazine – packed with events in every major city on Earth, and stories about people making strides in peace building around the world.

This issue will tell you all about Peace Day 2008, and how you can participate in exciting activities or meaningful observances. There are festivals, concerts, marches, conferences, school activities, vigils, community service projects, interfaith gatherings and lots more. Find an event near you, or put on one of your own – you'll find it all in this digital magazine hosted by NxtBookMedia.
www.PeaceDayMagazine.com

Options ~ Edging Toward Humanity
K. Skatula - 2008

Always opt for kindness.
Always opt for manners.
Always opt for joy.
Always opt for humor and happiness.
Always opt for forgiveness.
Always opt for taking the high road.
Always opt for gratefulness and grace.
Always opt for compassion.
Always opt for empowerment of another.
Always opt for the optimism of possibilities.
Always opt for character, conscience, and courage.
Always opt for trust in your own identity.
Always opt for faith in God's design for us.
Always opt for the patience of a listening heart.
Always opt for seeing God's light in a stranger's eyes.
Always opt for the healing wisdom of music.
Always opt for passion.
Only opt for "love one another.

Peace will prevail if we build it! Peace is a choice!

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://internationaldayofpeace.org/

It would be good to post your stories of what you are doing on this global holiday in your areas to support peace organisations.
Hi Jane, maybe you can see what i post about the international day of peace here a few days ago...
I went to some of the sessions of this http://ministryforpeace.org.au/2008/index.html 24-hour vigil here in Sydney and spoke briefly at one, and got blessed and danced and chanted and met and caught up with some wonderful gentle and peaceful people.

The good news also includes:

• I publicly whimsically stirred a Palestinian Muslim who is now friend and who many years ago saw me as an enemy. He responded in kind and then we hugged.
  • Met a Koori (Aboriginal) man who seems interested in taking the SULHA Listening Circle to his people.
  • Met an Arab Christian who writes for an Australian Arabic newspaper who wants to write about the Jewish-Palestinian dialog some of us are involved with and the SULHA Listening Circle in his newspaper.
  • Drank lots of good espresso coffee

So not a bad day at all for me. And I also made some new contacts with some new wonderful gentle and peaceful people.

==PmR

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service