mepeace.org

Seeking designs for alternative valentine 'peace' cards

Hi - I'm Federico in Amsterdam and a European card company is looking into a line of alternative valentine's day cards for Peace. Cards on themes of peace, global unity and community would give publicity and raise money for peace orgs and be a commercial alternative to the line of romantic cards sold in February (as well as maybe other times of the year).

I am seeking unique designs on peace - utlizing and maybe expanding the peace dove image - what does global unity or peace or even valentine's day (A day about Love) look like in a more connected, technological and also back to basics sustainable 21st century? What images come up? I'm the director of The Valentine Peace Project - I work with peace poems and flowers so many images on my website (valentinepeaceproject.org) reflect that (as well as the photos). What other dynamic images can be created to make peace a dynamic consumer product the way today many green products are sold? This is a new business idea so there will be money at some point - first it will be publicity for the artist submitting the design (the company helping me has card lines in health food and holistic cafes and stores in the Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg area. I also have US connections (where I'm originally from).

Re-design peace - re-imagine Valentine's day. If you have any thoughts or images you'd like to submit you can email them to me at geminirise@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Federico Hewson
The Valentine Peace Project
valentinepeaceproject.org

Views: 35

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service