mepeace.org

Next Global Village Square (GVS) meeting of Israelis, Palestinians and Internationals

Dear friend,

I would like to inform you about the next Global Village Square (GVS) meeting of Israelis, Palestinians and Internationals, that will be organized by the Center for Emerging Futures (CEF).

The meeting will take place in the Everest Hotel near Har-Gilo on the weekend of November 16th -17th (from 10am Friday – 16:00 Sat).

In the last 3 years we had 6 very successful meetings at this location. It is safe for everyone!

My personal challenge towards this meeting is to ask people that have already experienced GVS meetings to invite new faces and friends that might have doubt or fear to go to such a meeting. This is the only way we can expand the circle of participants. Everyone that is interested in meeting the Other is invited.

A more detailed invitation will be sent to you soon. Please forward this invitation to whoever may be interested .

Danny Gal

" Simple human compassion has the power of a tremendous Force Majeure " David Grossman, Nov. 4 2006

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear frend
i hope to participated with next Global Village Square (GVS) meeting of Israelis, Palestinians and Internationals, that will be organized by the Center for Emerging Futures (CEF). becuse am so intrusting about it , and i wender if i can invait me frends . but i have many question i wating the answer for it s
1- who will coverd it?
2- How we can get a permit to Israel ?
3- How many one i can invated to theis meeting and How mutch its cost ?

thanx for you
ahmed
Ahmed,

I hope we will meet at this event. I sent you contact detailes.

Best wishes
Neri

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service