mepeace.org

To Palestinians

1. Does Israel Have the right to exist? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
my answer : YES whatever israeli think about Palestine

2. Are you ready to put your hand with an Israeli to start the peace path? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
my answer : YES if there was a hand to catch

3. Do you think that (you/we/us) can achieve peace (frankly)? Why?
my answer : YES
I think the road is long and it must start by step

4. What's the major problems that pausing peace (your view)?
my answer : Refugees

5. Have you been called a Traitor coz u choose the peace path?
my answer : Always
but.. with time u will discover that if u kept holding the peace flag u can change so many around u.
before more than 10 years i had a syrian friend and he was so radical and kept accusing me with many names coz i was saying that peace is the only way to solve middle east problem.. yesterday and by accedent i saw him .. he said : Luai u was right .. the only way is to have peace .. so i invited him to mepeace

To Israelis

1. Does Palestine Have the right to exist as a country equal to Israel? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)

2. Are you ready to put your hand with a Palestinian to start the peace path? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)

Thank all for the Great Share in this discussion..

not many palestinian participations in this discussion so.. i will translate it to arabic hoping to have more Participations from palestinians..

مشاركات الفلسطينيين بشكل عام قليلة جدا في هذا الموضوع .. لهذا قمت بترجمته على أمل مشاركة الفلسطينيين

To Palestinians
الى الفلسطينيين :

1. Does Israel Have the right to exist? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
1. هل تعتقد ان لاسرائيل كدولة وكشعب يهودي الحق في الوجود ؟

2. Are you ready to put your hand with an Israeli to start the peace path? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
2. هل انت كفلسطيني أساسا وكعربي بشكل عام على استعداد ان تضع يدك بيد اسرائيلي / يهودي للبدء بطريق السلام؟

3. هل تعتقد انك/نحن نستطيع الوصول الى حالة السلام (بصراحة)؟

4. ما هي المشاكل الأساسية من وجهة نظرك التي تؤجل او تقوم بتوقف عملية السلام؟

5. هل تمت دعوتك بكلمة خائن لانك تعتمد السلام منهجا للحل؟

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To Israelis

1. Does Palestine Have the right to exist as a country equal to Israel? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
Yes

2. Are you ready to put your hand with a Palestinian to start the peace path? (Yes/No/Didn't Decide yet)
Yes

We can achieve Peace as it is a normal developmental human process where humans seek social structure that support their children.

Culture gap as different ways of seeing reality and what is important in different societies. an internal war within Israel and within Palestine of the extremists to gain power and weaken the moderate majority that flame the war between this nations

many times
To Israelis

Of course.

I am ready and hope I have already started as well...

Yes, i think things are changing in opinions of both sides. I am just sad and troubled that is is taking so long.

Holding on to history instead of looking forward, nonacceptance of the other side as equals, suspicion, skepticism, racism, bigotry.

I have been told (by someone I love very much) that I weaken my country from within.

Luai, I like this list of questions. I think we will try and incorporate them into discussion groups we will have in our peace cafe in Beit Jalla on August 22nd. Thanks for starting this discussion.
If you want to ask new questions, please start a new discussion.
Replying Grisha..

hi Grisha..

First of all .. let us agree that the power to change anything never existed in governments .. its always existed with people.. So if u have 10% of Palestinians (talking about Palestinians and not Arabs) so if this percentage changed to be 80%.. Am positive sure and promise u that no government can goes against people wish at least not too long time.

so the target is the human being that have a direct connect with the situation .. and i mean the Israeli and the Palestinian.. And more frankly.. If the Palestinian accepted peace.. none Palestinian (Jordanian, Syrian, Lebanese ..etc) will NOT stand against this and i can tell u specially if the refuges problem solved..

so.. the target must be the Israeli and the Palestinian human being either living in Israel/Palestine or outside as a refuges.. they r the key.. not the Syrian not the Jordanian.. not the Lebanese not the Tunisian.. Etc may they can help making peace. But never they r the solution.

from all what put here i discovered that the problem is not in what u read and refuse.. frankly .. the problem that u r refusing peace path within u.. when u accept peace as the only path that means u must sit and give the other the right to discuss u..

if u think that the power of weapons can solve israel problems .. then ill give 50 years more to dicover if the situation gona keep as now or become worse..

the only way to solve middle east problems BY MAKING PEACE BETWEEN ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS AS A FIRST TARGET

Be Safe and Well
Luai
Hi Luai,

I love you honest and direct, cut to the chase style. :-) This indeed is a very, very apt and important topic. Like many members of this site, I am not an Israeli and I am not a Palestinian. So I will not respond directly now.

Please see and possibly respond to the discussion Stakeholders: Who are they and who do they really help? which is at http://www.mepeace.org/forum/topic/show?id=661876%3ATopic%3A66551. I think that the issues canvassed there are also relevant to this discussion. I trust that you understand that I am not challenging anyone's self-perceptions. Nevertheless I think that self-perceptions are also one of the directly related issues.

You may also like to consider rephrasing you discussion starter to include others here:
  • To Palestinians (or Palestinian-biased)
  • To Israelis (or Israel-biased)
If you do that and if you can find a word that is more apt than biased, above, please use that.

Be well...
Paul R.
Paul,
I invite you to answer the questions, it is fun and I think we get a bigger picture when all play the game and address Luai questions.
Done. And yes this is a very important game. I was honestly not sure what Luai intended exactly. So I thought I'd ask for clarification first in my iniimitable way.
Hi Paul

anyone register in mepeace must understand that this site connected to peace path only.. there r so many radical sites that encourage blood paths and war and hate against the other.. specially whos saying that palestinians lost the war in 1948/1967 .. so they must pay for this lose.. such sayings encourage radicals to seek to have the power of weapons and declare wars to be winners and make whose lost accept winner rules.. this is really ridicules

Really am asking all.. even whose gona read this by search engines.. and am asking that so direct DOES WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE OURSELVERS FIRST BEFORE ASKING FROM THE OTHER TO CHANGE..

i dun respect at all .. who says that am man / woman of peace and he / she acts in vice versa side.. maybe i cant go against any israeli doing that.. but i dun fear at all telling any palestinian (arab) that and goes against him/her.. if he/she holds the peace flag only by words and not by acts or even feelings.

when u say am in the peace path.. that means u accept peace within u .. inside u first..

Luai
OK. :-)

I agree that all I can really change is myself. And I am actively working at peace within me. Will I ever really achive that? Probably not. That quest though is essential

Be well...
PmR
Dear paul,

When we change we alway include our past and path; but we evolve into different levels of connection with the world. This is done by so maney humans that I hope you will change some day your prescription that made you write "Probably not"

with love
Neri
Hi Neri,

Yes about the journey. However, perfection, in my view, is unattainable for mere human beings. I doubt that I will ever be anything other than a mere human being. :-) And that concept is common to most faith traditions, including Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Someone once said: Life is a journey, not a destination.

Be well...
PmR
I agree with you about perfection the Israelis like to say that perfection is the great enemy of the Good.

and we all agree Israel is not Prefect (some say it is not even good ... but is their argument "perfect"?)

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service