mepeace.org

See "How you can help us" now at http://www.mepeace.org/notes/Support

Making peace in the Middle East is a lofty goal! We feel we are on the right track at mepeace and and we can use your help! How can you help us? Do you have a special skill? Can you contribute your time? You can always support our work by clicking on "Make a Donation" and making a donation through paypal.

We empower peacemakers by offering this platform for making peace. Hosting and maintaining this platform costs money. Your contribution will be appreciated. And I will welcome your ideas for fundraising.

We have established a community for peace in the Middle East and we want people to know about us. Do you know of a journalist who can tell our story? Do you have ideas for events? How can we improve this site?

We recognize and thank the following contributors: Sharon and David Lockwood, Jenny and Jim Vitarello, Sue Wolpert, Marc Gopin, Nadia Helou and others. All contributions are welcome. You can contribute through paypal on the right.

Eyal Raviv
Founder - mepeace
eyalpeace@gmail.com

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eyal
I am here to help! I have no idea how as yet - however.....
Abundant blessings
Jane :)
I have put the badge on my website and I can try to put in my next news letter, I have 1200 readers or shall I call them recievers of the news.

It is a litle difficult because the time we live in right now, as I feel it, is a time in which many dont care, dont care if some one suffer, I remember a clip in the news, there was an injuried man who died in the mornig traffic and it was in Israel.

We can change the time if we wish to do so. I have a also read a book that claim that we know before we are borned how our life will be and we have chosen it by our self.

Love anlight Torben
I am an author and would be happy to contribute if you need any extra people to do articles/opinion pieces etc. Feel free to contact me via email.
You want to raise a lot of money and earn tremendous name-recognition?
Get the Waqf to invite Jews onto the Temple Mount to pray.
Publicize it as a prayer for peace.
Will raise a ton of money and get global TV coverage.
Whoever can pull that off will have made a great stride
towards meaningful peaceful coexistence in the Holy Land.
WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!
Any ideas how to make this happen????
Anyone?
Can we reach out to our other affiliations?
Religious? Political?
(I'm certainly going to start talking about this.)
Can we create some kind of petition????
Just watch out for "it will never happen" and answer with "why not?" Let's meet objections and turn them into possiblities.
Shalom, Salaam, Peace,
Cari
Hi there, i am wilfredo gevero jr. 23 years old, the president of kalinaw mindanao movement inc., - a youth for peace organization in the philippines., sir, i relly appreciate your advocasy the only thing that i can do ios to tell all my members about your site.. sir i want to donate but the problem is i dont have enough money.. sir, regarding the web site concerns; you can make website with out a cost. its www.blogspot.com, sir just like us we used blogspot as our website: pls click the link for sample:

www.kalinawmindanaomovement.blogspot.com

sir,,, hear you soon just drop your message at our email: kamindanao@yahoo.com
Hello Eyal,
just look at what we, Lovers of Jerusalem, are going to do on June 24 in Jerusalem: with 5000 people, Palestinians and Israeli, we are going to embrace the Old City of Jerusalem, holding hands, expressing the unity of the city, as a place for all of us. Afterwards, a lot of peace workers from all over the world who are in Jerusalem for the Big Hug will come together to brainstorm about coming events. Please, come to Jerusalem too, to join the Big Hug and brainstorm with us about how we might realize peace.

Shalom, Salaam,

Rob Schrama
cell phone in Jerusalem: 0031-646608660
Shalom Eyal,

Every blessing and good luck with your latest venture for peace as you travel across to the other side of the world to engage with New Yorkers. These people have big hearts, so I trust you will get a lot of support and interest in what you are doing.

Love and peace,
Pam
www.peacemala.org.uk
Eyal, as i feel many of us here are more than willing and even interested in helping in developing mepeace, it became our small community which all of us have a feeling of responsibility to take care of and keep it alive, as for me i always have the time if i intend to, and i would like to hear about creative ideas towards supporting this website and be able to share in them.

It could be really effective if each caring member of us donated with a small amount of money for mepeace on monthly basis, even if 10 NIS, so mepeace would have a good budget to work from.

Very good luck in your work all around the world for a better middle east.
We empower peacemakers by offering this platform for making peace. Hosting and maintaining this platform costs money. Your contribution will be appreciated. And I will welcome ideas for fundraising.

We have established a community for peace in the Middle East and we want people to know about us. Do you know of a journalist who can tell our story? estetik burun estetigi estetik cerrahi
plastik cerrahi estetik ameliyat
Hi there Amiera. This will be easy to arrange. I have sent you a message on your page.
I see your predicament - all things cost $$$$$$ to run. Unfortunately I am really not in any position to donate anything I am still trying to get myself sorted after raising 5 children and losing my home etc. so I apologise but at this point in time I do not think I can be of any real assistance to mepeace.
Having explained that I would like to leave mepeace because I do not feel I can contribute anything of importance.
Brightest Blessings
Every good wish for Success
Jaclin.
Thank You All.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Ambassador For Peace liked Ambassador For Peace's profile
Oct 9
Gerald Deazon posted a status
Sep 13
Datastat Research Center posted events
Sep 10
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

6 great online resources that help students write a good thesis

All through a child’s educational period, all students are required to acquire essential knowledge,…See More
Sep 6
Gerald Deazon and Eva are now friends
Aug 30
Aug 24
Aug 15
Jul 30

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service