mepeace.org

Unique way to study the environment and peace in the Middle East: The Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, located on Kibbutz Ketura on the Israeli-Jordanian border, is the premier environmental teaching and research program in the Middle East, preparing future Arab and Jewish leaders to cooperatively solve the region's environmental challenges. The Institute, which has both undergraduate and graduate programs is looking for students for this Summer Session (June 28, 2009 - July 24, 2009) {Note: Application for Summer Session due March 27, 2009} and Fall Semester (Oct 14, 2009 - Jan. 29, 2010) and next Spring Semester (Feb. 21, 2010 - June 25, 2010). Scholarships available for Middle Eastern students for semester and year programs. For more information go to www.arava.org or contact Michael M. Cohen at aravakolot@yahoo.com , (802) 362-2432 or zina.smith@arava.org, (052) 343-7116.

Views: 94

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is very neat!

Are there still people from Sudan living at Kibbutz Keturah?
Yes there are. The Kibbutz is looking for help to send the kids from Sudan to summer camp in Israel.
One of them, who is turning 13 this week, is doing a "bat mitzvah" ceremony on Thursday night.
That's a Bar Mitzvah or a Bat Mitzvah? Who's having one? A girl from Sudan? (Interesting...)

Summer camp is a great idea. Let's discuss it in private messages?
you can email me at aravakolot@yahoo.com
I'm a big fan of the Arava Institute and Kibbutz Ketura. I spent some time there myself and highly recommend it!

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service