mepeace.org

Honestly I do not see how the Boycott can change, as I know the Israelis and their American friends this is a plan that will fail, all it do is making the Palestinian side more miserable and more into victim hod.

If this Boycott will get economic effect the 1st to suffer will be the Palestinians and the Arabs, and if some humanistic peace seeker say that by this violence Israel will be destroyed, I am sorry to say that the Palestinians will be destroyed in it.

I think non of us wish this, and all of us understand how this can get to be reality.

Just think of it, if my friend Mazin and I, who have many areas of disagreements, will Boycott each other, how can we progress to create a future that include both of us?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just saw this Discussion form a Palestinian guy,,,,,,,,,,,,Wadah from Nablus

Why should we as Palestinians boycott the Israeli products?

I was trying to understand why should we do that & I found it is nonsense, why?, because the Palestinian products are not up to our expectations and there are a lot of Palestinian products with bad quality and mostly expired date. Our Factories are cheating us and they don't care about our safety, their only concern is the profit and the quantity.

A lot of our essential products coming from Israel & we all deal with it, why boycott some products and deal with the rest of it, this is stupid. If we want to boycott the Israeli products I believe we should boycott all the Israeli products, and this is not possible.

At the end i see that we should work together to improve the Palestinian products quality with the help of the Israeli experts and open the markets for both sides.

Peace Salam & Shalom

Waddah Q.A. Maáni

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

izida duranovic updated their profile
Jan 9
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6, 2019
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29, 2019
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4, 2019
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25, 2019
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15, 2019
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9, 2019

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service