mepeace.org

Our peace missions have seen radical changes in the last year to the varied governments and challenging problems and ideals that have yet to be met. I would like to hear from all of you regarding some of the changes you have seen within your said governments and how other governments have helped or failed to bring forward solutions to the acting governments. This can be from constitutions, to changes in leadership to varied social groups rising to help within the region. Certain topics have controlled issues and yet the answer to those issues remain unresolved. What key components to the problems and answers can you bring to this dialog. micro/macro economics to the region has changed and the varied levels from food supplies, education, transportation, electrical, diplomacy and etc. I want to hear from each one of you and I will do my best to reply back. Thank you for being here. This is a great challenge one that must be met by open hearts.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle E. I welcome you and invite you to our discussions. Thank you for comming.
Grate to see you here windsfeather

Our societies are still divided and using the conflict between our societies for internal conflicts. our Governments/leaders are played by the internal conflict so the external - isreal-palestine conflict is contained and flamed by the internal competition.

In israel the right wing fight the left wing using statements about building in Jerusalem and in the settlements. in Palestine the anti-agreement elements fight the pro-twostate with request to full freeze. its a blame game where the blamers gain in the internal conflict.

we need more social cohirance in both societies, end the Hamas-Fatah conflict and the Settlers-Left wing conflict as we all will benefit from borders agreement and the establishment of National Palestinian state.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service