mepeace.org

Dear friends
Now a days relation between india and pakistan has created situation which may lead to war. Bombay attacks and indian media immediately blamed pakistan. This is worse chapter in history of media to create mis understanding between two nations. Pakistan lost its great leader and symbol of peace and human rights in war against terror .
Pakistan facing lot of problems and daily attacks due to its participation in war against terror which was not our war but it is war of America . Now we lost so many resources and India is blaming pakistan which is funny . If india impose war on pakistan then how whole nation would be silent. If india attack pakistan which may lead to nuclear war because pakistan have no other option. I does not support pakistan nor india but blam game should stop.
Hope world would realize pakistan sacrifices to fight against terror. world community and peace activist should play their role to normalize situation which is very tense in both countries.

With regards

Hameedullah
Anthropologist

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hameedullah,
I am very interested in your comments.

1. "This is worse chapter in history of media to create mis understanding between two nations."
Misunderstanding? Do you mean to imply that there really were no murders in Mumbai, and it was all just a big misunderstanding? Or do you have evidence that groups from outside of Pakistan were really behind those attacks?
I just don't see the misunderstanding. Please explain.

2. You wrote: "Pakistan facing lot of problems and daily attacks due to its participation in war against terror which was not our war but it is war of America."
No. It's all of our war. Are you not also a civilized person who opposes terrorism? Don't the terrorists kill more other Muslims than any other category of victim? Don't 13-year old girls being stoned to death for being raped also count as terror victims?
Isn't it true that Musharraf made a big mistake by making deals with terror groups instead of opposing them? Aren't those the groups tha caused this 'misunderstanding' with India?

3. You wrote: "India is blaming pakistan which is funny . If india impose war on pakistan then how whole nation would be silent. If india attack pakistan which may lead to nuclear war because pakistan have no other option. I does not support pakistan nor india but blam game should stop."

India impose war on Pakistan? What, that attack was imposed by India? NO. India was the victim, not the aggressor.
India is not obliged to allow as many attacks as the terrorists can muster up. The real question, to me, is:
How much do you think India can afford to turn a blind eye while Pakistan allows groups that attack India and Indians to thrive and grow and prepare new terror attacks?

4. This "blame game" business is nonsense.
If you need to prevent attacks like the one in Mumbai, you need to find who was responsible and prevent then from doing it again.
Saying "we cannot engage in the blame game" will not prevent future attacks.
They should be prevented, though, right?
Dear Connie,

The Blame Game does not prevent the other side to blame you, but it enable you to react is a productive way. getting out of Blame Game is where we try to build new relationship, but as you recognize the Blamers to be self-assured that their Blame is Just, do not give them the other chick as they will justly (from their perspective of blaming you) will punish you.

The Blame Game is a suggestion not to be a blamer and when some one tells you he seek peace seek it with him/her.

In short, avoid blame, seek ways to create new future and not to punish of what have happened.

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
—Luke 6:27-31. NIV
Connie,

Of course we can, at least sometimes, prevent terror attacks.
And many have in fact been prevented.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is still alive!

Seriously, saying that we imperfect people can't prevent attacks - so we shouldn't even try,' would be absurd.
I hope that's not what you are saying.
What EVIL does India commit against others, Commie?

People from Pakistan massacre hundreds of random Indian civilians and 20 random foreigners (including nine Jews) in India and that is India's fault, Commie?

You are trying to commit genocide against common sense and reality, Commie. No?

Nu?

==PmR
Dear Commie,

Again you reply with something that sounds like it makes sense, but is at best a trite common-place observation of something that is obvious to all.

You start off with the really cute an trite : "I don't know if you assume there is no evil in India ever. :)

To which I will respond (and change the object) with the equally cute and trite: Connie "I don't know if you assume there is no evil in YOU India ever. :)

If, unprovoked, I wrote the above about or to you one could be forgiven for thinking that I think that YOU ARE JUST PURE EVIL! No?

I will just leave it at that.

Happy Holidays...
==PmR
Have you looked at what you say and do in the context of the above Connie?

Do you talk the talk and also walk the walk yourself? I think that you demonstrably do not. I think that YOU CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE THAT YOURSELF, all by yourself.

Again you provide nothing above but (what I see as) santimonious platitudes. Fine. That is really how i see it. And remember that here we started with your suggestion that something about India was notably and especially evil. So far you have offered nothing to substantiate that claim.

Be well...
==PmR
Dear Connie,

If you are (for) real then i am not.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service