mepeace.org

Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense == Morally and legally

Israel's actions in Gaza is an act of self-defense both morally and legally.

The clip below is from from aljazeera, and also:appears elsewhere on this site.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gaza is a de facto state Neri!

Gaza WAS NOT occupied. Though it may be occupied again. But I hope not!

Gaza's leadership with their disproportionate rockets tried to initiate hostilities ==> BLOCKADE!

Gaza's leadership disproportionately increased their disproportionate rockets declaring their intention to FIGHT (to be occupied again disproportionately) ==> WAR!

Paul, can you sleep after seeing this photo
No!

I hope that the Hamas people who orchestrated all this can't either.

I hope that all the sanctimonious peace activists who protected the Hamas tunnels can't either.

I hope that all the journalist who played along with Hamas's games can't either.

You are angry? Of course! So am I. Be angry! Consider blaming the "disproportionate brigade" who acrimoniously condemn Israel 's response now after three plus year of saying NOTHING about the disproportionate rockets.

Believe me Adeeb. I am nearly as angry as you are. Angry with the hypocrites who were silent when it really mattered and may have made a difference!

But you may not want to believe that. That call is yours Adeeb.
You see Adeeb: they have eyes and do not see because their heart is somewhere else.
the horror you show just make them more sure of their view.

Paul knows who to blame, so any images is another prof of that blame that grew and grew.

We need not fear from Paul as I know him as a man of good intentions, but we need to fear the Blame that cover our eyes, give us sense of Justice and support our aggression.
The above is an example of NERI NOT playing the blame game for he REALLY KNOWS who to blame. Or does he?

Neri! I simply put a point view. Please discuss the issues and do not pontificate. Do what I say. Not what I do. Familiar?
What Neri wrote above is a vicious and vitriolic SLUR!
I do not know if we have not to fear for Paul.
Connie had said : "Abeeb was a good person and ment well."
Now is she frosen?
I read the things she had written. What did she say wrong? Someone has put a blame on her. Maybe someone is able to tell me.
I wrote a little introduction, so you could know where I came from , when I was here for the first time and Paul suggested instantly that I hated the Jews,
He did not react on my writing. He took me personally, not the subject. That is not friendly.
Jews are not permitted to post such images here. Why are non-Jews?
Adeeb shwed a part of what is going on, this photo didnt come from Mercury, that happened few kilometers away from us people, we cant keep on closing our eyes and just seeing the pretty side of peacemaking, peace has a painful side too and we as responsible peacemakers ought to deal with it.

Attacking adeeb will not eliminate the fact that awful things are going on and we need to act rather than preferring to close our eyes.
You are correct about Hiba about many things.

Especially about "we cant keep on closing our eyes and just seeing the pretty side of peacemaking, peace has a painful side too and we as responsible peacemakers ought to deal with it."

For that very reason I do not see why: Jews are not permitted to post such images here but non-Jews are!
Show me a place indicates that Jews are not permitted to post such images here but non-Jews are! Paul.
I never had and have no desire to start a horror picture war on MEpeace.

I responded to one of Wafa's many gems with just one, simply to make the point about breaches of guidelines. That pic of mine was deleted by a moderator. Wafa's gem remained

I have not looked for a while at what http://www.mepeace.org/profile/WafaHalawa contains now.

==PmR

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Robert Roberts posted a blog post

All the core elements of an essay

Essays are very important in the life of students. Writing essays may be daunting in one way or the…See More
Feb 12

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service