mepeace.org

On behalf of MEPEACE, we wish you Ramadan Kareem

and thank you for your continued support.

For many of us, the holy month of Ramadan is a time of renewal and thought. We are looking ahead to new opportunities and invite you to share your wishes and thoughts in the comments below.

Views: 710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank goodness some of the undesirables on this website have been banned, because they would have had you shot over presenting something like this.  But enough of my personal disgust.  When I was living in Portland, Oregon, a newspaper there mentioned how their were going to be a Feast of Eid celebration, and EVERYONE  was welcomed to attend.  When I went there only myself and a Baptist pastor, were the only non-Muslims there.  This pastor asked me why I was here, and I told him that these people all come from countries I have been to.  I asked him why he was here, and he told me that he was into ecumenical dialogue with the local Muslim community.  But I loved the celebration, and somebody brought some Koffee Arabitun, just like what I had in Egypt.  Which is the reason why I enjoyed myself, because I have been to Feast of Eid celebrations in Morocco, Egypt, Gaza, and Indonesia.  For it is like any other celebration, to have fun and enjoy yourself.  Also, when I was at these celebrations, I could talk very easily about peace and coexistence, and there was no opposition to me bringing up the subject.  Whenever anybody asked my about my religion, I told them I was a member of an Orthodox Jewish synagogue, and in the Siddur it says "You will love your fellow man, as though you will love yourself."  They would bring up similar types of quotations from the Hadith of the Prophet Mohammed.  Which goes to show, break out of our shell, and start talking to people, and do not just sit there in your paranoid little world.  Which is the reason why I am glad that the undesirables on this website have been banned, because that is what they did.

I just think it is interesting that I never saw anyone wish a happy Jewish New Year for example, in this way...

I have had Muslims wish me a Happy Rosh Hashanah.  It is only fit that I wish them a Happy Ramadan and Feast of Eid.  Wait until September or Tishrei.

INTERESTING THAT NO SHANA TOVA OR EASY FAST GREETINGS HAVE BEEN SENT BY OUR FEARLESS LEADER.

JUST THINKING ALOUD  AT THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE.

You can join the Aramaic group, if you wish.  It is dealing with a language used both by Jews and Maronite Christians.  A separate Rosh Hashanah group can be created.  You can do it, or I.  There are no limits.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service