addressing the refugees problem creating so much fear in Israel because no one is talking about it.
I think its time we will start to openly talk about a solution or at least what would sound reasonable to both sides. it is the core issue for peace
this is a starting point that I wrote... I ' ve been thinking about it for years but now finally we have a forum to talk about it :)
I based it on UN 194
1. Israel should recognize the nakba the 800,000 palestines that were forced to leave.
2. all Palestinians refugees should be grant the right of return to the Palestinians state
3. Israel should pay compensation to those refugees that lost property in 1948
4. Israel should grant Israeli citizenship for those refugees that will find qualified, and would wish to live in Israel as Israelis in peace with their neighbors....
5. compensation should be payed to those Jewish refugees that lost property in Arab lands,
what do you think ?