mepeace.org

I liked the answer of this Germaniun Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . . plzzzzzzzzzzz share it on ur wall by clicking share and aware ur friends and family

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Labelling certain groups as terrorists, and ignoring the deliberate terror of ‘first strike’ warfare, is as depraved as the behaviour of genuine terrorists.

Propaganda is a common way to start a war, and is often used to keep a war going. Soldiers are motivated to sign up and then fight.  Fear is used as motivation, to keep ordinary people committed to far-away wars - thus the need to frighten everyone with talk about vague terrorism threats.

In the 21st Century, there is no need for any wars. ALL DISPUTES COULD BE SETTLED WITH NEGOTIATIONS. However, some countries avoid negotiating because they have military supremacy, and intend to use their superior power to acquire land or assets that they could not acquire through fair and just negotiations.

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Linda thats me. posted a status
"does anyone come on here these days? I remember when there was lots of interaction."
May 23
Linda thats me. updated their profile
May 1
Linda thats me. posted a status
"Hello, how is everyone??"
Apr 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9
Yousef Aburaiya posted a status
"im looking for friends at usa"
Feb 19
Feb 19
Feb 19

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service