mepeace.org

Paul RETI's Discussions (2,680)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"For me the most important topic is: 1) Who make and implement decisions about mePEA…"

Paul RETI replied Aug 7, 2008 to invitation to regular chat-meetings

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Wael_

"If I go out on a Sunday evening I am most often home by 11:00 pm. During daylight sa…"

Paul RETI replied Aug 7, 2008 to invitation to regular chat-meetings

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Wael_

"A gentle reminder.... Interesting digression. The Cafe concept is just one of the m…"

Paul RETI replied Aug 6, 2008 to mePEACEplan -- Vision -- What do we want to achieve, how and why

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"That is precisely the point of a discussion such as this. Thanks... OTOH I think th…"

Paul RETI replied Aug 6, 2008 to mePEACEplan -- Vision -- What do we want to achieve, how and why

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Would "international social network" be better than "borderless social network"?"

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"For that example, see http://www.mepeace.org/group/mepeaceplan/forum/topic/show?id=6…"

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"That is true Neri. And that is exactly what "borderless social network" is attemptin…"

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Here is an alternative formulation of the proposed essence which emphasises "borderl…"

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Thanks. I hope that others here will also do the same. Please look at the samples.…"

24 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Neri Bar-On

"Notice that the summary only contains the conceptual essence of the detail without m…"

Paul RETI replied Aug 3, 2008 to mePEACEplan -- The planning process

17 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Paul RETI

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service