mepeace.org

Invitation for first meeting next Wednesday 6th August.
To define when (depends which time zones will join) pls join discussion on the group-board.
If you wana join, pls send me a massage with your skype ID.

Background; Why regular chat-meetings:

1. Chaos and Order
In terms of organized community we have potential to improve. Personally I like good mixture of chaos and order. Both are natural .. But at mepeace we have more chaos.

2. Treasure in Discussions get lost
I have noticed if I am a way from a Discussion on the boards for a while it is then very hard to follow up.
There is no any rules helps all of us to be productive and synchronized on important posts, information, updates, ..

3. Facilitate Team-work and Building community
Threads are mostley "dry". There is less place for emmotions like over chat, talks or personal meetings.
When we chat on regular basic at least we tune, agree on action items, share efforts .. for any common purpose we follow.
This way we avoid frustration, support each other, and use our energy more productive and efficient. We learn to cooperate and build a team. We produce some fun on work. All of us are here free of charge!

I am not talking about idealogical or political discussions. But more on practical efforts.

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

for first topic we need tow months work Paul ;)

Try to give a complete answer.
Lets discuss for tomorrow urgent actions:
1. close mepeace for new members till needed first measures has been discussed for healing dysfunction. Set new-members on "invite only"

2. finalize first vision statement and add members profile as obligation topic need to be checked and agree on.

3. Beside the vision we have to define the objectives and goals of our community, that we can set up the required mechanism to follow and focus on them up. I am working on certain ideas already.

4. agree on regular online meeting ..

RSS

Translate mepeace.org

Latest Activity

Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post

Cruise Ships for Peace in The Middle East

By Teresa Studzinski, Arlene J. Schar, and Dr. David Leffler Variations of this article were…See More
Nov 6
Shefqet Avdush Emini updated their profile
Oct 29
Mauricio San Miguel Llosa updated their profile
Oct 4
Amir Salameh updated their profile
Jun 25
Fredda Goldfarb updated their profile
Apr 15
Dr. David Leffler posted a blog post
Apr 9

Search mepeace.org

"Like" us on Facebook

Promote MEPEACE online

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Eyal Raviv. Supported by One Region, One Future.   ..

Feedback | Report an Issue  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service