It's Sandra Kay York's birthday today!
- Recent Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
Sandra Kay York's Friends
- My personal story:
- Born in the Deep South, where a loving Grannies, taught me - "the way of". It is a simple but powerful way, and begins with an awareness. So I am aware, born in 1950, raised under southern skies, am aware of the way of the daughter, the mother, now the grandmother, and many other ways in between. The way of the rain, the way of the leaf, great teaching, connected me to all throughout the years. Have a great love for the way of Saint Francis of Assisi. Lord make me an instrument of your peace. Have lucid dreams, Shefa given in a dream with spirals, googled Shefa and that lead me to Dvora Pearlman, which lead me here. I was aware and followed the path.
- Why I want peace:
- Because it begins with me, Blessed are the peacemakers-look closely at that and be aware, a maker of peace, a creator of harmony, a producer of unity, a seed sower of the fruits of the spirit.
- Interests and activities:
- My children, my children's children, my friends, art, music, gardening, hikes extremes into mountain passes, words, communication. I am by profession a speech and language pathologist, working with children without words/communication, but am a stained glass artist as well. I play handbells in the bell choir, play a dulcimer and believe. I live in a mountain town of organic agriculture, and love to hike extremes,
- Something you didn't know about me:
- I talk to nature, and nature talks to me
- Favorite website:
- http://Shaman Maggie elder
- How I found mepeace.org:
- Had a dream, followed the path.
- What I want to achieve here:
- Anything I can
- Do you promise to respect others and our guidelines and not spam?