Submit your photography to the International Museum of Women's Picturing Power &
Potential, a new opportunity for photographers
around the world to have their work displayed in an exhibition in San
Francisco City Hall in the summer of 2010 and online at IMOW.org. Picturing
Power & Potential is a collaborative project between
I.M.O.W. and the San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery.
- ELIGIBILITY: All living artists worldwide working in a digital photography
format. Special attention will be paid to those who submit work created
in the past five years. No entry fee required.
- SUBJECT MATTER: We are looking for works that demonstrate how women are
participating in the current global economy as leaders and agents of
- MEDIUM: Photographic works that can be printed via a digital file are eligible.
- Submit your work through the I.M.O.W. online
form. Visit our Call
for Submissions for details.
- The deadline for submissions is APRIL 10, 2010.
A project of Economica, this special photography exhibition will include a global celebration
of women as economic change-agents. As many as fifty works will
be selected from the submissions for display in both the physical
exhibition in San Francisco and in a special presentation online at
I.M.O.W.'s Web site.
For complete submissions guidelines, click