ZiziWorld is “An educational engine of learning that drives the local economy by transforming lives”
“Our mission is to meet the educational personal development and mental training needs of our communities by being an excellent provider where all learners are empowered to realise their aspirations and achieve their dream goals”
Keys to Success
The keys to the success for ZiziWorld MindGym are:
• The creation of a unique, innovative, upscale atmosphere that will differentiate ZiziWorld from other local learning centres such as Reed, Working Links etc
• The establishment of ZiziWorld Mind Gym Studio as a community hub for socialization and entertainment, inspiration, and empowerment
• The creation of a conducive environment that won't intimidate the novice user, or beginners. ZiziWorld Mind Gym will position itself as an educational resource for individuals wishing to learn about the benefits the MindGym materials and web based cognitive training has to offer.
• At ZiziWorld, we teach to coach, and we coach to success
• ZiziWorld offers the community easy and affordable access to the state of the art sitting décor for Internet users, the health conscious of remedial food and drinks, and the student of personal empowerment training.
• ZiziWorld appeals to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. The instructional Web based cognitive training, motivational classes, audios and CDs , and self Help Books and the caring staff that ZiziWorld provides, appeals to the audience that does not associate themselves with the self-help movements.
. ZiziWorld’s educational aspect will attract younger and elderly members of the community who are rapidly gaining interest in the unique resources that are only limited to online communications, find a good reason why they should pop in to ZiziWorld MindGym studio to grab a remedial sandwich, brain power drink, and get a ticket for ZiziWorld Mini Imax Cinematic cognitive training for a quick morale boosting, confidence building, insight, inspiration and empowerment
At this early stage, ZiziWorld is a privately held London Limited Liability Corporation. Andre Zizi, the founder of The Leading Edge of Brain Mind technology of ZiziWorld.
• Web Based Cognitive Training ( customers choose from therapy menu, click and listen)
• Web Based Cognitive Training ( Lumosity computer games for ADD, MEMORY RECALL etc)
• Mini Imax ( self-help psychotherapy executive coaching system) N.V.L.S.E
• Guest speakers
• Conference rooms
• Full access to Internet,
• Remedial food & drinks
• 1 to 1 success philosophical mentoring
• Group empowerment mentoring, goal setting and action plan
• Family coaching
• Corporate coaching
• The Neuropsychology of Dream Goal Achievement syllabus
• The Psychology of Self Employment Breakthrough
• Aerobics class for high energy, and high morale
• Cybernetics VR Treadmill Makes Running Indoors Feel Like Running Outdoors
• Sanctuary Massage Therapy for emotional, mental and physical detoxification
• ZiziWorld will be the first Web Based Cognitive Center for Mental and Emotional Mastery in the UK while allowing patrons access to various choices of remedial food and remedial cocktail fruit & vegetable drinks
• ZiziWorld will differentiate itself from the strictly-coffee cafes, internet, and learning centers in the UK by providing its customers with state of the art brainpower, personal power, and freedom power. After all, ZiziWorld is The Leading Edge of Brain Mind Technology.
Market Analysis Summary
ZiziWorld is faced with the exciting opportunity of being the first-mover in the UK of cyber-cognitive market. The consistent popularity of self-empowerment products, combined with the growing interest in the remedial food and drinks, has been proven to be a winning concept in other markets and will produce the better results in the UK.
ZiziWorld’s customers can be divided into various groups. The first group is familiar with the Internet, and web based cognitive training and desires a progressive and inviting atmosphere where they can get out of their offices or bedrooms and enjoy a great inspirational and empowering session.
The second group is not familiar with the Internet, or web based cognitive training yet, and is just waiting for the right opportunity to enter the online of offline community.
ZiziWorld’'s target market falls anywhere between the ages of 16 and 70. This wide range of ages is due to the fact that both personal power for peak performance, the Internet, Imax Cinematic MindGym appeal to a variety of people. In addition to these two broad categories, ZiziWorld target market can be divided into more specific market segments. The majority of these individuals are students and business people, however, See the list below for our potential diverse clients.
Target Market Segment Strategy
ZiziWorld intends to cater for people who want a guided tour on their first spin around the web based cognitive training and to experienced users eager to empower their passion for the ultimate peak performance in a social setting. Furthermore, ZiziWorld is a magnet for local and traveling professionals who desire to pop in for mental and emotional cleansing on their way to work or on their way home. These professionals will love to plug into the matrix for high cognitive functioning.
ZiziWorld’s target market covers a wide range of ages: from members of Generation X who grew up surrounded by computers, to Baby Boomers who have come to the realization that people today cannot afford to ignore computers, cognitive training for mental and emotional peak performance
Factors such as current trends, addiction, and historical sales data ensure that the high demand for therapeutic means, self-help coaching for success will remain constant for life. The rapid growth of the Self-help empowerment industry and online web based cognitive services, that has been witnessed worldwide, is only the tip of the iceberg.
The potential growth of the self help coaching products is enormous, to the point where one day, a web based cognitive training will be as common and necessary as sport centers.
This may be 10 years down the road, but we already seen millions of self help books and audios, enjoying tremendous growth. Being the first MindGym cyber-cafe in the UK, ZiziWorld will enjoy the first-mover advantages of name recognition and customer loyalty.
A market survey was conducted in the Fall of 2008. Key questions were asked of fifty potential customers. Some key findings include:
• 35 subjects said they would be willing to pay for access to web based cognitive session.
• Five pounds an hour was the most popular hourly web based session fee, as opposed to £60 an hour for a one to one psychotherapy session.
• 24 subjects use the Internet for self-help articles, books and audio samples on a regular basis.
Service Business Analysis for food and drinks
The retail food and drinks industry in London has experienced rapid growth at the beginning of the decade and is now moving into the mature stage of its life cycle. Many factors contribute to the large demand for organic food and drinks. The Universities and nearby offices, and industries is a main source of demand for organic and remedial food and drinks retailers.
Combining a Remedial hot food and curative drinks complements the educational self empowerment training, and it is the key to success. The fact that no cyber-cafes with web based cognitive training, educational entertainments are established in the world, presents ZiziWorld with a chance to enter the window of opportunity and enter into a profitable niche in the market.
More detailed description of the concept is available