1. How to cure a leper state By Akiva Eldar - Shlomo Ben-Ami has long since abandoned the Labor Party, but though he says he isn't as naive as he once was, he believes Israel can regain its good standing in the international community, provided it at ones for past sins. http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/how-to-cure-a-leper-s...
2. Our 2 Op-Eds in the Israeli Press about Israel’s Future (1)
3."Apart from other hardliners on all sides who now have been gifted the fuel to invigorate their fanaticism and circulate it far and wide, everyone
else loses out."
"Is the Israeli government really prepared to condemn its own people to the shaky foundations of rule-by-fear, and
4. It's not the PR, stupid http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/it-s-not-the-pr-stupid-1.294831
5. For a good analysis of Yuli Edelstein's work, see: Our PR amateurs - Israel Opinion http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3899060,00.html
6. Gaza Flotilla Sparks Social Media Debate http://www.socialtimes.com/2010/06/gaza-flotilla-sparks-social-medi...
7. Israel forced to apologise for YouTube spoof of Gaza flotilla
8. Many of you probably already saw the Israeli YouTube parody. You compliment the professionalism - done really well - a million times better than the Israeli government propaganda ministry can do - but
let's also recognize it was racist and it misses the real point of the
entire international provocation - the siege on Gaza.
Bloggers have caught twisting facts on Reuters