Hello Champions of Peace,
Partnership is defined as the state or condition of being a partner; participation; association; joint interest.
I am a request that we take on being partners in empowering children around the world and, most importantly in your communities. It is in partnership that Where Peace Lives will deliver on its mission: Our Mission: To teach effective conflict-resolution and peace building skills to build bridges of cultural understanding and mutual respect through art and media forwarding the conversations for peace in the world.
Where Peace Lives is committed to empowering young people to have a voice in declaring the type of world they want to live in,
How can you help?
1) Invite your MePeace Friends to join the Where Peace Lives Group and to become my friend.
2) If on Facebook, to do the same as above.
3) Become familiar with our Kids International Peace Mural Exchange and the Reel Peace Kids-Teaching-Kids through Film Making Programs by visiting our website at www.wherepeacelives.org.
3) Use your networking skills to provide introductions to media, potential corporate spopnsors and celebrity or dignitaries that could become our international spokesperson(s).
4) And, of course, help us fundraise by hosting local events or making a contribution here on Facebook or on our website.
Please contact me with any questions and feedback. Let me know what role you would like to play in "shedding a little light" on the chidren of the world and humanity.
I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your consideration.
Much love and peace,
Where Peace Lives-Remember, Peace Lives in YOU:)