The Institute for Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding (ICP) is an independent and non-partisan non-governmental organization based in Switzerland. We are engaged in conflict transformation and peace-building in the public and private sector.
Why I want peace:
We want peace, because the humans deserve it.
Interests and activities:
Conflict transformation, dialogue facilitation, peace-building, training, education, research, teaching, awareness raising and public relations.
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com ) for the full details.
I am very admire of your effort for conflict transformation and peace-bulilding. so I happy to share with you some information about our work in the same filed at Dar Al-Salaam Organization (DASO) – The Dar Al-Salaam Organization (DASO), or “House of Peace”, is an indigenous Yemeni NGO focused on conflict resolution and countering violent extremism through engagement of tribal and religious leaders. Based in Sana’a, DASO has grassroots networks and trust relationships throughout the country. Led by a Sufi tribal sheikh, DASO has developed 250 grassroots Peace Committees around the country with over 4000 tribal, religious, youth, and community leaders as members.DASO’s work focuses on tribal mediation, religious and sectarian dialogue, conducting youth peace building workshops, and engaging religious leaders in reducing violent extremism.
DASO’s approach employs traditional tribal mediation practices, emphasizing the role of Islamic principles in reducing violence, preventing revenge killings, and promoting peaceful coexistence among different sects and identity groups. The organization conducts training workshops with influential citizen leaders (e.g. religious preachers, counselors, academics, tribal leaders, and members of local government) to promote peace and coexistence in their communities. Some workshops, for example, have brought together Yemeni Salafis, Ismaili and Zaydi Shias, Sufis, and members of the Muslim Brotherhood and Houthi movements to raise awareness of the Islamic basis for peaceful coexistence and social diversity, to equip participants to transmit these values to their communities, and to counter political and extremist manipulation of religion.
would like to inform you that what Some of the most important successes achieved through DASO:
1. Establishing 250 Peace Committees across Yemen.
2. Persuading many young people affected by the culture of extremism and terrorism to exchange this for a culture of peace .[here for more information]
3. During the years 2011-2012 and in partnership with international backers, training 360 trainees in the construction of peace, tolerance, and conflict resolution. [here for more information]
4. Leading several mass rallies calling for peace.
6. Securing the peaceful release of many abducted foreigners.[here for more information]
7. Stopping many executions through various interventions.[here for more information]
8. Resolving many disputes, including those involving the marginalized minorities, Jews, and the Somali community.[Here for more information ]
9. Carrying out several awareness campaigns against weapons and armed violence and extremism. [Here for more information]
11. Receiving a favorable review from the government DASO , its international experience, its peacemaking activities for conflict resolution, and it reconciliation procedures. [Here for more information]
I am the founder and the organizer of : Iartexpo art as a bridge for peace, International art expo and exhibit, a non profit organization, to help Israelis and Palestinians artists, to exhibit together to dialogue together.. Here in Israel. and (hope) in Ramallah
peace for all humans and peacemakers in our web and all over the world, all my best wishes that we will be able to build bridges for trust, cooperation and co-existence peacefully between all peoples in the middle east, moreover spread and build the peace in our societies and all various ethnics, religions and nations. in addition protect our selves from potential and certain risks from the iranian nuclear weapons and its hatred and hostility for our peoples.